The screening of the most difficult materials can be carried out by the rotating drum with various media options in terms of aperture size and design. The patented, load-sensing material feed enables an optimum utilization of the large screening surface 28.1m². Thanks to the modular principle, the basic machine can easily be equipped with a wide choice of options to meet your specific requirements. For maximum mobility and onsite flexibility, the SM 620 is available in both wheeled and tracked versions with the tracked version been known as the Doppstadt SM620k.
- Maintenance friendly design
- Large protection doors, swing-out engine unit and centralized lubrication points.
- The direct drive by robust double sprocket ensures operational safety and easy drum exchange.
- Optional hydraulically foldable stonegrid or vibrating screen enable a 3 fraction split
- Less than 10 minute setup time due to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyors.
- Self cleaning drum by a rotating brush which are positioned hydraulically.
- Easy one-man operation by remote control
- Green Waste