Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
This is the website for the Blue Machinery companies. Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is the owner of this website and operates it for itself and for the Blue Machinery companies.
Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is a company incorporated in England & Wales under registered number 04868103 having its registered office at No.5 Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, WA16 8GS
The Blue Machinery companies are:
- Blue Machinery (Group) Plc (Co No 04868103) No.5 Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, WA16 8GS, VAT registration number GB 824 3233 54;
- Blue Machinery (London) Limited (Co No 02761922) Unit 16 Westfield Road, Slyfield Industrial Estate, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1RR, VAT registration number 611 9439 45;
- Blue Machinery (Central) Ltd (Co No 02746788), New Cheshire Business Park, Wincham Lane, Wincham, Northwich, CW9 6GG, VAT registration number 582 2350 49
- Blue Machinery (Scotland) Limited (Scottish Company No 181467) 9 Broadleys Road Sprinkerse Industrial Estate Stirling FK7 7ST, VAT registration number 703 8231 61
- Blue Machinery (Southern) Limited (Co No 05002658) Harbour Road Trading Estate,Portishead, Bristol, BS20 7BL VAT registration number 826 6599 82
- Blue Machinery (Ireland) Limited (Co No 553879) Fairymount, Crettyard, Co. Laois, R93 NN93 VAT registration number 3324175WH
- Blue Machinery (Spares) Ltd, (Co No 04597499) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4SN, VAT registration number 807 3658 18
- BlueMAC (Manufacturing) Ltd, (Co No NI618242) Dungannon Business Park, Killyliss Road, Dungannon, Northern Ireland, BT70 1RP, VAT registration number 163556400
- Murray Plant Limited, (Co No SC148706) Burnbrae Drive, Linwood, Strathclyde, PA3 3BW, VAT registration number 765 346 017
- Blue Machinery (Fuchs) Limited (Co No 06372077) Harbour Road Trading Estate,Portishead, Bristol, BS20 7BL, VAT registration number 919 9919 56
- For some of the equipment and machinery displayed or referred to in the website, we may be acting as an agent only.
- We do not conduct sales of any equipment, machinery or parts through this website and all transactions with us will be by arrangement with representatives of one of our companies. However you may preview our standard terms of business on this website by clicking on this link.
- Your use of our website
- You are solely responsible for all use of any username, e-mail verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on the website. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding the website that comes to your attention.
- Our website
- The contents of the website including software, code, visual displays, graphics or other material contained in it are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Blue Machinery (Group) Plc, one of the Blue Machinery companies or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in the website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including ourselves.
- You may download material from the website for the sole purpose of doing business with us. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the website including but not limited to text, graphics, visual displays, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent unless expressly invited to do so (for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire).
- We are not responsible for any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to the website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from Blue Machinery and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
- Descriptions or information and photographs or other visual displays of equipment, machinery or parts on our website are for the purposes of illustration only. We have made every effort to demonstrate the range of our equipment and machinery in the most realistic manner and to ensure that any description or information is accurate but we do not warrant that it is. Any transaction that you may make with us will not be made on the understanding that there is any reliance on any representations contained in the website and nothing in the website should be taken as an express or implied term, condition, warranty, representation or endorsement with regard to any equipment and machinery. Please note that our website may also contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- This website is controlled and operated from the United Kingdom. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, we do not control or endorse such content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with the Blue Machinery is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the website and use of all information contained within.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the website complies with the laws of England & Wales but we make no representations that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who visit the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- We make no representations and give no warranties, express or implied that making equipment and machinery available in any particular jurisdiction outside of the United Kingdom is permitted under any applicable non United Kingdom laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making equipment and machinery or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, the equipment and machinery or parts are not offered for sale to you.
- You accept that if you are resident outside the United Kingdom you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase our equipment and machinery. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of equipment and machinery by persons in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
Links to our other Terms & Conditions: