Doppstadt’s DF 207 ROTARO is an especially efficient single shaft secondary shredder for processing derived fuel products as well as other fine materials.
Its robust steel body, yet simple assembly, guarantees a long lifespan and high running smoothness. The big rotor mass also increases energy efficiency in operation, since torque peaks do not have to be compensated for by electric drives alone.
The shaft is driven by two three-phase AC motors, power coupled with the rotor by drive belts.
Cutting blades can be easily exchanged and reused, ensuring shortest downtime during knife exchange and therefore high usability of the machine.
The grain size of the end product can be selected using interchangeable sieves with different mesh sizes.
- Robust steel construction
- Load-adjusted feeding device
- Large maintenance access panels for easy accessibility to shredding chamber
- Rapid change of exchangeable knives on rotor and counter-blade by way of simple fixing arrangements to reduce downtime
- Easy sieve exchange, mesh size applicable according to customer requirements