This is the website for the Blue Machinery companies. Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is the owner of this website and operates it for itself and for the Blue Machinery companies.
Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is a company incorporated in England & Wales under registered number 04868103 having its registered office at New Cheshire Business Park, Wincham Lane, Wincham, Northwich CW9 6GG. The Blue Machinery companies are:
- Blue Machinery (London) Limited (Co No 02761922) Unit 16 Westfield Road, Slyfield Industrial Estate, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1RR, VAT registration number 611 9439 45;
- Blue Machinery (Central) Limited (Co No 02746788) New Cheshire Business Park, Wincham Lane, Wincham, Northwich CW9 6GG, VAT registration number 582 2350 49
- Blue Machinery (Scotland) Limited (Scottish Company No 181467) 9 Craig Leith Road, Stirling FK7 7LQ, VAT registration number 703 8231 61
- Blue Machinery (Southern) Limited (Co No 05002658) of Harbour Road Trading Estate, Harbour Road, Bristol BS20 7BL, VAT registration number 826 6599 82
- Blue Machinery (Spares) Limited (Co No 04597499) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4SN, VAT registration number 807 3658 18
- Blue Machinery (Fuchs) Limited (Co No 06372077) Harbour Road Trading Estate, Harbour Road, Bristol BS20 7BL , VAT registration number 919 9919 56
- BlueMac (Manufacturing) Limited (Co No N1618242) Dungannon Business Park, Killyliss Road, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT70 1RP, VAT registration number 163556400
- Blue Equipment Ireland (Co No 06684791) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4SN
We will refer to the Blue Machinery companies as 'We' or 'Us' for the purposes of this Policy.
Each company is currently registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and will subsequently change to the new General Data Protection Regulation.
This Policy explains to the users of our website how the information collected about you, the visitors, is to be used.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Information that we collect
When you make an enquiry through our website or by contact to us directly at one of the companies, we will typically note your name, the company or body that you represent, your email address and telephone numbers.
We will use this information to communicate with you and to provide the best answer to your query or to provide you with full information about our goods and services but not to be intrusive.
We may use your information as part of aggregated information so that we are able to assess the usage of our website and to help us plan improvements, changes or alterations to it and the information appearing on it. Such aggregated information does not typically contain personal data from which you as an individual can be identified.
As a 'visitor' to our website, the IP address transmitted by your computer (being the "Internet Protocol" address) will be received, stored on our servers and monitored by Lead Forensics. We may also use this IP address to contact you directly about our products or services that we think might be relevant to you.
When you complete a form or provide your details on our website you will be given the choice to select no to receiving direct marketing.
We may share information between our companies and or other trusted parties for the purpose of processing information on our behalf. These parties are under a duty of confidentiality and put into place various security measures.
If our business or any part of it is sold by one or more of the companies to another party your data and information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and may be passed on to the buyers who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this policy.
How Long We Keep It
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information and your personal data is deleted.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection of information we have gathered, if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and request to delete your information.
What Rights Do you Have
You have the right to see what personal data we hold and the right to your personal data being deleted.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you wish to view the personal data we hold, no longer want to receive direct marketing or have your personal data deleted, then please contact us in writing to:
Data Protection Administrator
Blue Machinery (Group) Plc, Suite 2, Victoria House, New Cheshire, Business Park, Wincham Lane,
Wincham, Northwich CW9 6GG
For general enquires, by email to email@example.com