The high capacity and robust Doppstadt DZ 750 is a one of a kind shredder which is ideally suited to high volume wood recyclers.
The Pre-shredding or slow speed element is carried out by the sound single-shaft principle and the hydraulically controlled shredding comb used in the Doppstadt DW range. The high speed or fine shredding aspect is then carried out by a fast-running flail drum with free-swinging tools as in the AK range. This powerful combination can process even the most difficult materials into a re-usable product in just one process step. Two magnets are strategically positioned within the shredder to minimise damage from tramp metals and to remove ferrous as a high value recoverable.
For thos e looking for onsite mobility and versatility, the Doppstadt DZ 750 shredder is also now available on tracks.
Like all the other Doppstadt machines, the DZ 750 stands out for operator-friendliness, quickly replaceable tools and high mobility.
- The swing-out radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low fan speed keeps the noise level down.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the rear side of the grinding chamber. The mesh size (30 – 400 mm / 1.2 – 15.7'') determines the material grain size.
- The roller teeth tear the material through the hydraulically controlled shredding comb, the comb opens automatically in case of large unshreddable contaminants in order to protect the machine and to reduce the tool wear. The comb is adjustable to the special kinds of material.
- Easy machine operation by remote control.
- The free-swinging flails of the flail drum (gyrating mass of2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Metal separation by 2 overband magnets (after pre-shredding and after grinding).