The new AK 510 replaces the ever popular AK 435, with the new model offering increasedpower with 510 horsepower, a new flail system and new basket arrangement which all contribute to greatly improved cost efficiency and performance.
The Doppstadt AK 510 wood shredder is capable of a high throughput rate and is fitted with a patented load-sensing material feed. Thanks to the heavy gyrating mass, the flail drum with 1000 rpm and the new free-swinging flail system with replaceable flail tips, this high speed shredder is unrivalled. The quickly replaceable grinding system is unique and the final product can be altered in less than 15 minutes. The highly popular AK510 is also available on a tracked chassis for manoeuvrability on site and is known as the Doppstadt AK 510k Bio Power model, with the k referring to kette which means tracked version.
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to large side doors and central lubrication.
- New basket system with replaceable sections for improved performance and cost efficiency
- The load-sensing scraper floor leads the material to be grinded to the heavy roller with oscillating bearing which forwards the material securely into the grinding chamber.
- Short set-up times (< 10 min.) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyor, which can be equipped with a magnetic drum.
- The swivelling radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low speed of the fan wheel keeps the noise level down.
- New flail system with replaceable hammers
- Easy machine operation, remote control, the machine can be moved by the wheel loader bucket with grab and slip-on coupling or by the hydraulic drive.
- Wood Waste
- Pre-shredder logs & roots
- Green Waste
- Wooden pallets
- Animal bedding
The grinders of the Doppstadt AK series process green waste, yard waste, biowaste, pre-shredded logs and roots, waste wood and wooden pallets. For special applications, the AK grinders can be combined with other Doppstadt products, such as shredders or screening machines.