Smooth drum rotation ensures an even separation of even the stickiest of materials and soils containing a large amount of stones. The SM 620K is tracked and can be self-propelled around the site via a remote controller.
The patented, load-sensing material feed enables an optimum utilization of the large screening surface (28,1 m²). The machine is built to a modular principle and so additional items can be added according to customer requirements on site.
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to large protection doors, swing-out engine unit and centralized lubrication points.
- The direct drive by robust double sprocket ensures operational safety and easy drum exchange.
- The hydraulically foldable stonegrid or vibrating screen enable the separation of a 3. fraction.
- Short set-up times (< 10 min) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyors.
- Self-cleaning of the drum by a rotating brush – moved to position hydraulically.
- Easy one-man operation by remote control from the wheel loader.
- According to the material, the use of replaceable screening elements* is possible.
- Green Waste