Similar to all the Doppstadt SM trommels, the SM 720 works on the rotating drum principal where the size of material removed is dictated by the size of aperture holes in the drum screen. The patented, load-sensing material feed enables an optimum utilization of the large screening surface of 38.8 m². Thanks to the modular principle, the basic machine can easily be equipped with a wide choice of options to meet your specific requirements.
- Short setup time of less than 10 minutes
- Maintenance friendly thanks to large protection doors, centralized lubrication points and swing out doors
- The direct drive by robust double sprocket ensures operational safety and easy drum exchange.
- Optional hydraulically foldable stonegrid or vibrating screen enables a 3way split fraction
- Self-cleaning of the drum by a rotating brush – moved to position hydraulically.
- Quick transport thanks to the semitrailer chassis
- The machine can be moved on site by wheel loader.
- Machine operation by remote control from single operator
- Green Waste