The smaller fraction fall through the holes as fines, with the oversized material being collected via belt at the end. The patented, load-sensing material feed enables an optimum utilization of the large screening surface of 22,5 m². Thanks to the modular principle, the basic machine can easily be equipped with a wide choice of options to meet your special requirements. Like all the other Doppstadt machines, the SM 518 stands out for its ease of operation, robust build quality and flexibility.
- Maintenance friendly design
- Large protection doors, swing-out engine unit and centralized lubrication points.
- The direct drive by a robust sprocket ensures operational safety and easy drum exchange.
- The optional hydraulically foldable stonegrid or vibrating screen enable a 3 way split
- Short set-up times of less than 10 minutes due to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyors.
- Self-cleaning of the drum by a rotating brush which is moved to position hydraulically.
- Easy one-man operation by remote control from the wheel loader.
- Green Waste