User benefits include hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for complete control of product size, tracked mobility for optimal flexibility of setup and crusher overload protection to prevent damage by foreign objects.
Building on the successful Pegson XR400, the ground breaking Premiertrak 400X is an extremely versatile crusher which can be used in various applications. With its hydraulic setting adjustment, the Premiertrak 400X allows the size of product to be changed at the press of a button, minimising the need for downtime.
The Premiertrak R400X is from the same series and is the perfect choice for recycling on primary applications. The hydraulic release jaw fitted to this crusher will sense an overload and open when required to protect against serious damage. An optional pre-screen is available on the Powerscreen Premiertrak range to allow the operator to remove the finer material prior to the jaw chamber.
The Premiertrak 400X post-screen allows users to generate a type one product at high volume from one machine. It has been designed so that it has a quick release system, to ensure maximum uptime and easy service and maintenance.
- 400tph output potential
- Fantastic reduction capability
- Hydraulic folding feed hopper with boltless fixing system
- Maintenance friendly design with excellent access under the crusher with a hydraulic tilting conveyor system
- Excellent fuel efficiency due to direct drive system
- Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw
- Height adjustable product conveyor
- Extended hopper which hydraulically folds