Accessibility is a desired feature of any machine - with the DH 812 you are able to tow the PTO chipper on its coat-tails.
By selecting the suitable screen basket the chip size can be seamlessly adjusted from G3 to G100. Thanks to the DH 812's closed rotor and its blade advancement the machine continuously produces finished goods of the highest grade.
The full-steel chipping drum is fitted into solid steel frames, while the special arrangement of the chippings knives makes the DH 812 run with a minimum amount of vibration and ensures perfectly shaped chips from all types of wood. The chips are then discharged by means of an integrated impeller blower.
- Variable infeed speed
- Closed, robust chipping drum produces evenly shaped wood chips
- High rotor weight of more than 3 t for constant rotation speed
- Thrower driven directly by the rotor for efficit chipping and long distance throwing
- Variable blade advance and easily changeable screens for high quality wood chips in sizes from P16 to P100 (G30 - G100)
- Protected counterknife
- Easy setup and maintenance
The precision chippers of the DH series 812 process waste wood, wood slabs, log and industrial wood to diferent sizes of wood chips. The machines can handle trunk diameters up to 800 mm temporary.