For the DH 812, accessibility is the most natural of things. Everywhere the tractor is able to pull through the PTO chipper on its coat-tails duly follows suit.
By selecting the suitable screen basket the chip size can be seamlessly adjusted from G3 to G100. Thanks to its closed rotor and the perfect adjustment of screen basket and blade advance the machine continuously produces finished goods of the highest grade.
Rotating at 1.000 rpm the PTO shaft is the powerhouse of this wood chipper. A transverse in-feed system running backwards and forwards transports the wood to a float-mounted feeding roller.
The full-steel chipping drum is fit into solid steel frames, while the special arrangement of the chippings knives makes the DH 812 run with a minimum amount of vibration and ensures perfectly shaped chips from all types of wood. The chips are discharged by means of an integrated impeller blower.
- Closed, robust chipping drum produces evenly shaped wood chips
- Hydraulic blocking of the axle ensures stability againt collapse
- Ejector propulsion via rear rotor shaft provides for better chipping performance
- Variable blade advance for high quality wood chips
- High rotor weight of > 3 t for constant rotation speed and evenly-shaped wood chips