The highly versatile and manoeuvrable Doppstadt DH910k offers the possibility to process large diameter logs and residual wood, creating a high-energy quality wood chip at exacting specification sizes. The chipped product is discharged by means of an integrated impeller blower
- The precision chipper is ready to go in no time.
- The most important functions can be remotely controlled by the loader. All the control elements are centralized in one control panel for a safe and straightforward operation of the machine.
- Maintenance friendly design, the swing-out radiator is easily accessible. The fan of the combination radiator is reversible thus permitting an automatic cleaning at regular intervals.
- The low fan speed keeps the noise level down. The engine compartment is noise insulated from all sides
- The chipping process is carried out by a rotor consisting of a solid full steel construction. The chip size can quickly be regulated by choosing the suitable screening basket, ensuring a consistent end product.
- Material is fed in via a hopper with aggressive feed-in chain floor which is suitable to all kinds and shapes of wood without problems.
- Short setup times thanks to the hydraulically foldable and slewable discharge arm.
- Tracklaying chassis for self-propelled drive by adjustable motors. Large, smooth-running doors doors protect against soiling and ensure an easy access for maintenance and adjustment.
- The chipping blades can easily be adjusted outside the machine by a blade adjustment gauge.
- Integrated impeller blower with cast range adjustment for greater stockpiling and loading capabilities
- Power is transmitted to the shredding drum by V-belt drive.
The precision chippers of the DH series 910 process waste wood, wood slabs, log and industrial wood to different sizes of wood chips. The machines can handle trunk diameters up to 900 mm – be it scrap wood or trees in their entirety.