The Doppstadt DH 910 enables the processing of logs and residual wood with a maximum diameter of 900mm in soft wood and 680mm in hard wood. The chipper can easily be altered to high-energy quality wood chip products with accurately specified chip sizes such as the popular G30 and G50. The very latest safety mechanisms ensure operator safety while all important functions can be controlled via remote control bt the loader.
- The chipping is carried out by a rotor made up of a solid full steel construction. Chipping blades can easily be altered from outside the machine by a blade adjustment tool. The large screening basket and the rigid cutter bar determine the consistent chip size.
- Power is transmitted to the shredding drum by V-belt drive.
- The size of the chips can quickly be regulated by altering the infeed speed or by changing the suitable screening basket.
- Minimal setup time, less than 2 minutes
- All the control elements are centralized in one control panel. Integrated impeller blower with cast range adjustment.
- Hydraulic pumps located in the engine compartment supply the control units and the hydraulic consumers.
- The combination radiator, water, charge air, oil cooler, is reversible thus permitting an automatic cleaning at regular intervals.
- Large, smooth-running doors
- Centralized lubrication points facilitate maintenance.