Branch: Wincham (Attachments)
Region: Blue Central
Work at all times to the highest level of health & safety inline with the company policies ensuring that you, colleges and customers remain safe during the repair and time on site.
Operate as part of the attachments service team (70% yard & 30% field based) ensuring that all attachments are serviced & repaired inline with company guidelines in a professional and timely manner. Ensuring that the customer’s machine operator is fully conversant with all functions of the product and that all health and safety items have been communicated where required.
Carryout out all requested inspections in a timely manner and communicated back to the control team.
Report common complaints of customers to the control team in order to address the situation for future reference; makes recommendations to maintenance other field engineers and offers feedback on product development, features and functions.
- Engage & promote company H&S procedure’s & culture
- Identify, diagnose & resolve machine & attachment faults
- Provide quality engineer reports to support work carried out
- Identify further work and capture on service report to enable feedback to customer
- Provide technical support to identify correct parts for ordering
- Technical assistance – Customers/Engineers
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- High quality welding skills preferably a coded welding certification
- Medium level experience in the fundamental operation of hammers, grabs, shears & crusher buckets
- High level of communication
- Medium level IT – be able to operate the system on the phone for job cards and H&S RA’s
- High level of technical knowledge
- High level teamwork
- Medium level organisational skills
- High level of prioritisation
- Ambassador for the business
- Change orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem Solver