Region: Blue Central
Work at all times to the highest level of health & safety inline with the company policies ensuring that you, colleges and customers remain safe during the repair and time on site.
Operate as part of the PDI centre team carrying out all PDIs inline with manufactures and company guidelines in a professional and timely manner. Ensure that they are made available for dispatch to meet customers expectation in the required timeframe
To ensure equipment is PDI’d, serviced, maintained and repaired in line with the company and manufacturers guidelines and made available for hire at the earliest opportunity.
Report common issues found to the operations manager in order to address the situation for future reference;.
- Engage & promote company H&S procedures & culture
- Complete PDI’s to correct standard
- Accurately pick and record parts used for each PDI
- Ensure yard is maintained to a high standard
- Complete PDI service records and file correctly in
- Complete damage/repair manufacturer paperwork thoroughly
- Work within the required times schedules allocated to carryout specific PDIs
- Ensure machines are dispatched consistently to Blue Machinery’s high standards.
- Identify, diagnose & resolve machine faults
- Provide quality engineer reports to support work carried out
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- High level of communication
- Medium level IT – Job reports & defects on smart device
- Medium level of technical knowledge
- High level teamwork
- Medium level organisational skills
- High level of prioritisation
- Medium level of relationship development
- Positive mindset
- Change orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem Solver
£11-14 per hour dependent on experience.